Walston-Bulluck House, also known as the Pender Museum, is a historic home located at Tarboro, Edgecombe County, North Carolina. It was built about 1795, and is a one-story, three bay, frame dwelling. It has a Hall and parlor plan and two reconstructed double-shouldered brick end chimneys. The house is sheathed in weatherboard, has a gable roof, and rests on a brick pier foundation. It was moved from its original location near Conetoe to its present site in 1969, and restored by the Edgecomb County Historical Society.