Railroad Depot was a historic train station complex located at Tarboro, Edgecombe County, North Carolina. The brick section of the Freight House was built in 1884, with a frame addition built about 1912. The brick Passenger Station was built between 1908 and 1913, and consisted of a two-story central section flanked by one-story wings. It featured eclectic, classical detail, including flat arches with keystones, a bold and heavy cornice, and pilasters. The buildings have been demolished.