North side of Edmondson Street, 2 lots east of Lloyd Street, Tarboro
A historic plantation house located at Tarboro, Edgecombe County, North Carolina. The frame dwelling dates to the mid-19th century, and consists of a two-story central section with flanking one-story wings and a series of rear additions. It has shallow hip roofs with Italianate brackets and features a one-story porch of the distinctive Tarboro lattice type. By 1931, the dwelling was occupied as an Elks Lodge for the African-American population.