A historic home and national historic district located near Tarboro, Edgecombe County, North Carolina. The district encompasses eight contributing buildings associated with the Lone Pine tobacco farm complex. The house was built about 1860, and is a two-story, rectangular, weatherboarded frame dwelling with Greek Revival and Italianate style design elements. It has a hipped tin roof pierced by two interior chimneys and a hipped tetrastyle portico. Also on the property are the five contributing tenant houses and two contributing frame tobacco barns. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1987.